RNLD End of Year Celebration

Felicity Houwen fhouwen at rnld.org
Thu Dec 1 02:05:28 UTC 2011

Hi all,

RNLD would like to invite you to the first RNLD End of Year celebration!

It has been a successful and exciting year for RNLD and we wish we could
celebrate in person with all of our supporters around Australia and the
world. For those of you in Melbourne, please come and join us for a drink
and some finger food.