Solar panels

Jeremy Hammond Jeremy.Hammond at mpi.nl
Wed Feb 9 12:39:27 UTC 2011

Hi all,

Your looking for
http://www.hypershop.com/HyperMac-External-Battery-for-MacBook-iPad-iPhone-
USB-s/91.htm which includes external power solutions.

If you just want to charge your MBP then this
http://www.hypershop.com/HyperMac-Pure-DC-Car-Charger-for-MacBook-p/mbp-car
.htm is what you want.

They have just changed their line up but it seems as if a new version to
charge the MBP from auto power is coming in March.

Having said that, MBPs are not the most energy efficient beasts in the
world. A PC is better suited to low-power situations.

Jeremy

Jeremy Hammond
Syntax, Typology and Information Structure Group
Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics
P: +31-24-3521171
E: Jeremy.Hammond at mpi.nl
W: http://www.mpi.nl/people/hammond-jeremy