Solar panels

Peter Austin pa2 at soas.ac.uk
Wed Feb 9 20:18:35 UTC 2011

Like Jeremy I wonder why anyone would want a Macbook Pro in the field
with them given the alternatives of a PC laptop or netbook. I take a
Samsung netbook (running XP) on fieldwork and have worked it like a
dog and get 4-5 hours per charge.

Peter

--
Prof Peter K. Austin
Marit Rausing Chair in Field Linguistics

web: http://www.hrelp.org/aboutus/staff/index.php?cd=pa