ALW Registration

Felicity Meakins f.meakins at uq.edu.au
Tue Feb 8 23:32:44 UTC 2011

Dear all,

The registration page for ALW is now up, and will be linked to the ALW
website shortly:

http://www.uq.edu.au/secure/events/lang/form/ers.htm?e=10&f=10

Please register no later than 20 February so that we can finalise numbers
with the Research station.

Let us know ASAP if you are unable to attend.

You may notice that there is no student rate on the registration page as
originally advertised. The Research Station does not offer students
discounts, which meant we could not cover costs by offering a discount
ourselves. We hope this does not affect anyone¹s plans.

Best wishes,

Felicity and Myf