Dropoutbox

John Mansfield jbmansfield at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 04:10:26 UTC 2011

If you're going to need the facility long-term, then I'd second Bill.
Getting your own webspace costs around $10 a month these days. Usually it
will come with FTP (file transfer protocol) already set up, you can then use
a free FTP browser like CoreFTP to browse, upload and download the shared
files.