Solid State recorder

Ken Manson ken.grammar at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 16:29:28 UTC 2011

Hi all

The H1 and H2 are both available in Thailand. The H1 is about THB6000 and you need to get the accessory pack (another THB1500) as it contains a wind sock, tripod and hardish case.

Both the H1 and H2 take the high capacity micro SD cards, and I think the best value for money at present in Thailand are the 8Gb cards.

The best place to buy them are in music instrument shops. Sorry I can't give you a shop name in Bangkok.

Ken

Sent from my iPod