Australia - The Hoffman Foundation funding

Aidan Wilson aidan.wilson at unimelb.edu.au
Wed Jun 29 10:04:24 UTC 2011

James McElvenny and I received a grant from the Hoffman foundation several
years ago; we administered it through Paradisec, but I'm sure a regional
language centre would be able to administer such a grant, or a university or
other tertiary institution, although a university would probably take a large
chunk.

--
Aidan Wilson

PhD Candidate
Dept of Linguistics and Applied Linguistics
The University of Melbourne

+61428 458 969
aidan.wilson at unimelb.edu.au