Australia - The Hoffman Foundation funding

Dr K.J. Olawsky kj.olawsky at westnet.com.au
Wed Jun 29 10:31:43 UTC 2011

Hi Claire

I think Aidan is right. Australian language centres are usually not-for-profit organisations and would qualify as potential grant recipients. I am considering to apply for a grant on behalf of Mirima Dawang Woorlab-gerring (subject to other conditions that I still need to check) - glad to see there is another avenue for funding!

Cheers,

Knut

Dr Knut J. Olawsky
P.O. Box 1809