Australia - The Hoffman Foundation funding

Doug Marmion doug.marmion at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 14:16:44 UTC 2011

That was my understanding too. Wangka Maya got it through their work with asbestosis sufferers, not from their language work--I'd be very interested to hear how VACL managed it. There was a lot of discussion of this issue in the 90s and attempts by language centres to get DGR status, but all to no avail. It might be something worth revisiting.

cheers,
doug