RNLD awarded 3 year MILR grant

KJ Olawsky manager at mirima.org.au
Thu Jun 23 23:55:04 UTC 2011

On behalf of Mirima Dawang Woorlab-gerring, CONGRATULATIONS to this
achievement!

Over the past 2 years we have had the privilege of experiencing the
impact of the DRIL program through a series of workshops and have found
the outcome invaluable.

We are looking forward to the ongoing interaction through the RNLD list
and increased training activities.

Best wishes,

The Mirima team

================================