Australia - The Hoffman Foundation funding

Aidan Wilson aidan.wilson at unimelb.edu.au
Wed Jun 29 10:53:32 UTC 2011

By memory, the administering body had to be a deductible gift recipient, and
while I'm not exactly a tax lawyer, a lot of not-for-profit organisations like
language centres would qualify for, if not already have, DGR status.

--
Aidan Wilson

PhD Candidate
Dept of Linguistics and Applied Linguistics
The University of Melbourne

+61428 458 969
aidan.wilson at unimelb.edu.au