Puliima 2011 National Indigenous Languages and Technology Forum

Daryn McKenny daryn at acra.org.au
Tue Mar 22 23:52:35 UTC 2011

Thank you to Team RNLD for helping to keep everyone informed about Puliima 2011,

To further add we have updated our website with our current list of presenters and their presentations at http://www.acra.org.au/puliima/presentations.html

Like previous years the list of presenters and variety of areas being covered is excellent.  We also have at http://www.acra.org.au/puliima/whats-happening.html a good overview of the 3 day proceedings of the forum.

A favour we would like to ask of you is if you could pass this on throughout your network:

If you are working with any communities we would love to see you help us encourage them to attend and of course yourself as well.  We all know the benefits of attending events like this, whether it be networking, sharing, learning but the big ones which we look for are encouragement and inspiration.

The more people that attend Puliima, the more we are helping lift the profile of languages through events like this at a National and International level.

Regards

Daryn McKenny

Arwarbukarl Cultural Resource Association Inc. Trading as:
Miromaa Aboriginal Language and Technology Centre

P | 02 4927 8222    F | 02 4925 2185    E | daryn at acra.org.au<mailto:daryn at acra.org.au>    W | www.acra.org.au<http://www.acra.org.au/> & www.miromaa.com.au<http://www.miromaa.com.au/>

P  Please consider the environment before printing this email

The Arwarbukarl Cultural Resource Association Inc. respects the privacy of individuals and strives to comply with all areas of the Privacy Act. The contents of this email are intended for the purpose of the person or persons named in either the "To" or "CC" boxes of the email. Any person not named in these boxes in receipt of this email should immediately delete this email and advise the sender accordingly.