Announcement Linguistics in the Pub Tuesday June 14th

Peter Austin pa2 at soas.ac.uk
Thu May 26 11:22:21 UTC 2011

Wish I could be there -- looks like an interesting discussion topic.

There is a recently published book (OUP, 2010) on what seems to be a new
sub-domain of this area, namely Ethno-ornithology:

*'Birds of the Great Andamanese*'
Satish Pande and Anvita Abbi

There is some information on the book here:
http://www.hrelp.org/events/elw2011/booklaunch.html

See also web links at the bottom of this page.

Best,
Peter

--
Prof Peter K. Austin
Marit Rausing Chair in Field Linguistics

web: http://www.hrelp.org/aboutus/staff/index.php?cd=pa