flashcard player

Josh Berer olomachad at gmail.com
Sat May 28 20:09:37 UTC 2011

I don't know if you've tried MentalCase, but its AWESOME. It links in
automatically to flashcardexchange.com which has hundreds of thousands
of flashcards free for download, not just language related (although
that is a large component) but biology, history etc.
I think the Ipad app is like 5 bucks.