Use of SLR for video

Randy LaPolla R.LaPolla at latrobe.edu.au
Mon May 30 08:45:58 UTC 2011

Thanks very much to Frances, Anthony, Aidan, Rik, and Josh for very helpful replies to my question!
I had heard that iMovie blows the file up to enormous proportions when it converts, but with the wrapping or other fixes, it might be OK. I'll also look into Adobe Premier and Elgato Turbo264 HD hardware accelerator.

All the best,
Randy

---
Randy J. LaPolla, PhD FAHA
Professor (Chair) of Linguistics
La Trobe University
VIC 3086 AUSTRALIA
Tel.: +61 3 9479-6402 (RCLT) / 9479-2555 (Ling)
FAX:  +61 3 9467-3053 (RCLT) / 9479-1520 (Ling)

RCLT: http://www.latrobe.edu.au/rclt/
Linguistics: http://www.latrobe.edu.au/linguistics/
The Tibeto-Burman Domain: http://tibeto-burman.net/
Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area: http://stedt.berkeley.edu/ltba/