new RNLD advisory panel members

RNLD Admin contact.rnld at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 08:41:38 UTC 2011

Dear RNLDers,

We're very pleased to welcome RNLD's new Advisory Panel members 2011-2013:
Rob Amery (University of Adelaide), Lesley Woods (RNLD and Pilbara
Indigenous Women's Aboriginal Corporation), and Margaret Carew (Batchelor
Institute).

We thank Jeanie Bell, Jane Simpson, Patrick McConvell and Alec Coupe for
their years of service to RNLD's Advisory Panel.

You can learn more about our current Panel members and staff on RNLD's About
Us <http://www.rnld.org/about> web page.

best wishes,
Margaret

--
Resource Network for Linguistic Diversity
ABN 24 215 634 040

Directors
Dr. Margaret Florey
Dr. Nick Thieberger