introducing RNLD staff

Margaret Florey mflorey at rnld.org
Thu Sep 29 04:43:24 UTC 2011

Dear RNLDers,

RNLD has recently made a number of new appointments to our staff. We're very
pleased to welcome Alison Soutar as RNLD's Education Officer, Felicity
Houwen as Administrative Officer, and Lakmini Welaratne as bookkeeper.

The RNLD team also includes Eric Huang, who is continuing as RNLD's IT
consultant, and three Regional Community Trainers — Vicki Couzens (based in
Victoria), Brad Steadman (NSW), and Lesley Woods (WA). We plan to expand our
Regional Community Trainer team in the coming months.

Vicki, Felicity, Alison and Lakmini will all be based in RNLD's Melbourne
office at 33 Drummond Street, Carlton.

You can learn more about our staff and how to contact us all on our staff
page <http://www.rnld.org/about#staff>.

Felicity is developing a RNLD newsletter which will soon begin to keep you
updated about all of the activities which the team is undertaking across
Australia.

kind regards,

Margaret

--