new list subscription information

Nick Thieberger thien at unimelb.edu.au
Tue Apr 10 21:49:17 UTC 2012

Dear RNLD list,

Apologies for the problems with the list of the past couple of weeks.
I hope it is now all working normally. I've included below details of
how to subscribe and unsubscribe from the list.

hanks,

Nick Thieberger
List manager
Resource Network for Linguistic Diversity

#Subscribe
To subscribe to the RNLD mailing list:

Email  sympaATlists.unimelb.edu.au and send the message containing (in
the body of the message - no subject line is necessary):
Subscribe r-n-l-d username at domain FIRST NAME LAST NAME

When subscriptions are carried out, an email confirmation is sent
confirming that the subscription has occurred.

#Contribute to the list
Once you have subscribed to the RNLD list, you can contribute by
emailing a message to <r-n-l-d at lists.unimelb.edu.au>.

#Unsubscribe
To unsubscribe from the RNLD list, email sympaATlists.unimelb.edu.au
and send the message containing (in the body of the message - no
subject line is necessary):

unsubscribe r-n-l-d username at domain