[RNLD: ] Toolbox and crossover

Rik De Busser rdbusser at GMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 24 23:09:22 UTC 2012

Hi Nick,

VirtualBox actually does require you to have a full version of Windows,
since you have to install it in the virtual environment. So, unless you
have a Windows  installation disk lying around, it is a lot more
expensive...

Rik

---
Rik De Busser
Institute of Linguistics, Academia Sinica
www.rdbusser.org