[RNLD: ] Toolbox and crossover

Claire Bowern clairebowern at GMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 25 01:17:34 UTC 2012

Could someone post the settings they used for winebottler? I created a
standard prefix file and the result is unusable; weird graphics and can't
type in any windows. I also tried Wineskin winery, which was
straightforward to install and create a wrapper, but the windwos are
missing large chunks of text, so that's also useless. (I usually use
crossover, which works, but is slow, so I'm keen to try alternatives).
Thanks!
Claire