[RNLD] Lexique Pro help

Daryn McKenny daryn at ACRA.ORG.AU
Fri Aug 17 02:22:17 UTC 2012

Felicity,

Did you get this sorted ?

Regards

Daryn

Arwarbukarl Cultural Resource Association Inc. Trading as:
Miromaa Aboriginal Language and Technology Centre

P | 02 4927 8222    F | 02 4925 2185    E |daryn at acra.org.au<applewebdata://37F1573D-FCE2-4015-A5B5-0A6BFB8B41A1/daryn@acra.org.au>  W | www.miromaa.org.au
SKYPE | darynmck

The Arwarbukarl Cultural Resource Association Inc. respects the privacy of individuals and strives to comply with all areas of the Privacy Act. The contents of this email are intended for the purpose of the person or persons named in either the "To" or "CC" boxes of the email. Any person not named in these boxes in receipt of this email should immediately delete this email and advise the sender accordingly.

From: Felicity Meakins <f.meakins at uq.edu.au<mailto:f.meakins at uq.edu.au>>
To: RNLD <r-n-l-d at unimelb.edu.au<mailto:r-n-l-d at unimelb.edu.au>>
Subject: [RNLD] Lexique Pro help

Hi all,

I am trying to open a text file in Lexique Pro and I keep receiving the error message ‘List index out of bounds (0)’. I’m wondering whether anyone knows what this means.

Unfortunately Lexique Pro support email sends a message back saying that they are too busy to help.

Regards, Felicity
FELICITY MEAKINS | ARC Postdoctoral Fellow
Linguistics | School of Languages and Comparative Cultural Studies
UNIVERSITY OF QUEENSLAND
Rm 517, Bldg. 32 (Gordon Greenwood Building)| University of Queensland | QLD | 4072
T +61 7 3365 2877 | F +61 7 3365 6799 | M +61 411 404 546
E f.meakins at uq.edu.au | http://www.slccs.uq.edu.au//index.html?page=127733&pid=124851