[RNLD] Batch audio convert

Jeremy Hammond Jeremy.Hammond at MPI.NL
Tue Dec 4 09:59:27 UTC 2012

Hi All,

If this is an ongoing process (i.e. multiple batches) and you are comfortable with terminal (or basic scripting) then SoX is a great tool to have in your workflow

http://sox.sourceforge.net/sox.pdf

It will handle all kinds of audio problems, like splitting channels, changing bit-rates, formats etc.

Regards

Jeremy