[RNLD] Batch audio convert

#HIRAM RANDALL RING# HIRAM1 at E.NTU.EDU.SG
Tue Dec 4 14:45:03 UTC 2012

I use MediaConverter for drag-drop conversion for Mac (totally free). It converts sound files and also converts between just about any video file, or directly from video to sound (or sound to video, but that's rather pointless). Just choose the format you want to convert TO (you can experiment with creating your own, or use the presets), highlight your files in Finder, and drag them in - it will auto-detect the input and adjust accordingly.

You can find it and some extra presets at: http://media-converter.sourceforge.net/

You should probably also install the free ClipGrab app to make sure you have the correct libraries: http://clipgrab.de/en

  For a free solution I have not found anything that tops it.

Hiram