[RNLD] Batch audio convert

arabana at INTERNODE.ON.NET arabana at INTERNODE.ON.NET
Tue Dec 4 06:36:51 UTC 2012

Hi Felicity
About two years ago I was sent this email re the conversion - any
help?:
I thought you might be interested in this mac application to convert
files into MP3shttp://www.nch.com.au/switch/index.html [1]NICK
CROWTHERFreerange Future Adelaide
CheersGreg Wilson

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bruce Birch"
To:"Felicity Meakins"
Cc:"r-n-l-d at lists.unimelb.edu.au" , "Filip Budina" , "Filip Budina"
Sent:Tue, 4 Dec 2012 15:40:38 +0930
Subject:Re: [RNLD] Batch audio convert

 i use aimersoft total media converter. click, drag, encode.
 On 04/12/2012, at 3:29 PM, Felicity Meakins wrote:
    Hi all,
 I was wondering whether anyone had any recommendations for free Mac
programs which do batch converts of .wav files to .mp3 files (for
streaming online).
 Felicity  _________________________________________ FELICITY MEAKINS
| ARC Postdoctoral Fellow Linguistics | School of Languages and
Comparative Cultural Studies UNIVERSITY OF QUEENSLAND Rm 517, Bldg. 32
(Gordon Greenwood Building)| University of Queensland | QLD |
4072                   T +61 7 3365 2877 | F +61 7
3365 6799 | M +61 411 404 546   E f.meakins at uq.edu.au [2] |
http://www.slccs.uq.edu.au//index.html?page=127733&pid=124851 [3]

   Bruce Birch | Iwaidja Documentation Project | CAP | Australian
National University |  bruce.birch at anu.edu.au  | mobile +61 0408
01 43 54 | Arnhem Land +61 8 8979 0578

Links:
------