Position at Mirima Dawang Woorlab-gerring Language and Culture Centre

KJ Olawsky manager at mirima.org.au
Wed Feb 1 00:43:31 UTC 2012

Senior Project Manager

Mirima Dawang Woorlab-gerring (MDWg), Language and Culture Centre in
Kununurra (WA) works with the Traditional Owners of Miriwoong and
Gajirrabeng country to maintain and revitalise local languages and
cultures. We are currently looking for a full-time, dedicated staff
member to join our team no later than mid 2012, for a period of 2 years,
with possible extension. A probation period applies.

The Senior Project Manager will work under the direction of traditional
elders and senior staff. Duties include the preparation and submission
of funding applications; working to build the organisation's financial
capacity; financial management; support with corporate governance and
staff supervision.

The overall salary package for this position, including all benefits, is
valued at up to $104,113, depending on qualification and experience.

For further information including a detailed job description and
selection criteria contact MDWg by e-mail to manager at mirima.org.au or
call (08) 9169 1029.

Closing date: 2 March 2012

================================