cleaning audio files

Colleen Hattersley colhatts at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 23:55:14 UTC 2012

Hello All
I've found that Audacity's 'noise removal' is good to a degree.  It also
removes that frequency from the voice bits and if you're not careful your
people sound like chipmunks and other 'wobbly' noises are picked up by
earphones but not too noticeable if not using earphones.  I've found Sound
Forge more effective - but also more time consuming (probably because I
need to learn more about how Sound Forge works).
Colleen Hattersley

--
Colleen