[RNLD] outcomes of ILS funding round announced

Margaret Florey mflorey at RNLD.ORG
Tue Jul 3 00:46:02 UTC 2012

Dear RNLDers,

The outcomes of Australia's Indigenous Languages Support funding scheme
have just been announced <http://www.arts.gov.au/>. A PDF of the results
can be downloaded from this
link<http://www.arts.gov.au/indigenous/ils/recipients>.
Congratulations to all organisations which have been successful in this
round.

RNLD is very pleased to let our members and partner communities and
organisations know that we have been awarded funding for 2012-2014 to gain
accreditation of the Documenting and Revitalising Indigenous Languages
<http://www.rnld.org/DRIL_training_program#DRIL>training program. This
program is already providing grassroots training to more than forty
Indigenous language communities across Australia. This important next step
in the development of the DRIL program will enable RNLD to offer
participants the choice of studying towards a formal qualification -
Certificates III and IV in Documenting and Revitalising Indigenous
Languages.

We look forward to continuing to work closely with family groups,
communities and Indigenous organisations across the country, and will keep
you up to date as this project develops further.

kind regards,
Margaret

--
Dr Margaret Florey