[RNLD] handwriting recognition software?

Claire Bowern clairebowern at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 10 17:44:42 UTC 2012

Undergraduates.
Seriously, there's so much contextualisation that goes on when reading handwriting, unless there's a machine learning model of the language, I can pretty much guarantee that an undergrad or two with some epigraphy training and a general idea of possible syllables in the language will do much better than any program.
Claire