[RNLD] RNLD is moving

Margaret Florey mflorey at RNLD.ORG
Thu Jun 21 09:59:28 UTC 2012

Dear RNLDers,

The RNLD office is moving. Although we've loved being in our cosy
workshop/office in a terrace house in Drummond Street Carlton through the
past year, we've now outgrown it. At the end of the month we are moving to
a larger office space in central Melbourne:

Suite 1107, 530 Little Collins Street
Melbourne 3000

This move will allow us to expand our activities and our staff. Stay tuned
for news about the volunteer program we'll be developing in the coming
months and the job ad we hope to post in a few weeks. We'll be closed for a
few days from 29 June - 4 July while we pack up and make the move. From 9
July, our new phone number will be +61 (03) 9621-1007.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to welcome several new members who
have recently joined RNLD's Advisory
Panel<http://www.rnld.org/about#governance>— Gary Williams (NSW),
Phillip Brown (Qld), and Clair Hill (international).
Our panel will be meeting in Melbourne on September 14, and our 2012 AGM
will be held at 4pm on that same day.

Once we're open for business, we look forward to welcoming RNLD friends to
the new office. Stop by and say hello when you're in Melbourne.

best wishes,

Margaret

--
Dr Margaret Florey