[RNLD] Next Linguistic Forum at Mirima

KJ Olawsky manager at MIRIMA.ORG.AU
Fri Jun 1 01:09:43 UTC 2012

Mirima Linguistic Forum

Mirima Dawang Woorlab-gerring, Language and Culture Centre (MDWg), is
happy to announce its 4th Linguistic Forum to take place on Wednesday,
6th June 2012 at 2:30pm. The forum will take place at Mirima Language
Centre, Kununurra.

Our speaker will be

Lizzie Damiano, University of New England, Armidale

who will be presenting on the topic

Constituent order in Miriwoong

The Mirima Linguistic Forum is an initiative by MDWg to bring together
people with an academic interest in Indigenous studies. While our focus
is on language and culture, ideally with a reference to local Indigenous
matters, we welcome contributions on related topics. Presentations occur
in an informal and relaxed atmosphere and we leave plenty of time for
discussion and exchange. The forum is open to all; if you happen to be
in the Kununurra area and would like to present on a topic of interest -
please let us know: info at mirima.org.au.

Dr. Knut J. Olawsky

Senior Linguist/Manager

Mirima Dawang Woorlab-gerring,