[RNLD] re; Problems with playing back videos

Frank Seidel frank.zidle at GMAIL.COM
Fri Nov 9 02:04:19 UTC 2012

Hi Stephen,

a) It could also be your processor is not good enough. How old are the
laptops you are talking about? (If you type dxdiag into the command prompt
you should get the specifics on your processor RAM and other information)
b) You can also try and install latest codec.
c) Look for faster machines, if available and test there.

Hope you will figure it out.

Best,

Frank

--