[RNLD] Puliima 2013 National Indigenous Language & Technology Forum Announcement

Margaret Florey mflorey at RNLD.ORG
Thu Oct 4 07:04:48 UTC 2012

Dear RNLDers,

We'd like to bring to your attention the Puliima 2013 conference, which
will be held in Melbourne 28-29 August 2013. This will be the fourth
Puliima and the conference just gets better every time so we suggest you
put these dates in your diary and keep an eye on the Puliima web site <
http://puliima.com/>.

Round 1 Call for Abstracts & Expressions of Interest to Exhibit closes on
Thursday 24th January 2013.

kind regards,
Margaret

*Reply-To:* Puliima 2013 <contact at puliima.com>

     Please pass this email onto your networks.
  Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your
browser<http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=f09911f3e91b973aedb498237&id=a01873e8c7&e=27e44734a4>.

              *Wednesday 28th & Thursday 29th August 2013*
 William Angliss Institute Conference Centre
Melbourne, Victoria Call for Abstracts Proposals for presenting and/or
exhibiting at Puliima 2013 are now being called. An excellent reference for
determining whether your proposal would be suitable for presenting would be
to look at the previous presentations and activities on our wrap up pages
from Puliima 2007<http://acra.us2.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=f09911f3e91b973aedb498237&id=c09f5ba482&e=27e44734a4>,
2009<http://acra.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f09911f3e91b973aedb498237&id=176255b4eb&e=27e44734a4>and
2011<http://acra.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f09911f3e91b973aedb498237&id=81e6957bd9&e=27e44734a4>
.

Your primary audience is Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander language
workers/activists, staff of language programs and Indigenous Linguists.  We
are in particular always looking for presentations that create enthusiasm,
share exciting new ideas, provide practical transfer of skills and
empowerment, enlighten audience, create awareness.

We would like to provide as many hands-on workshops as possible to our
delegates. It is in their best interest to not only hear about what is
available to them, but experience it as well.

*Round 1 Call for Abstracts & Expressions of Interest to Exhibit closes on
Thursday 24th January 2013*

Click here to find out more information about presenting and/or exhibiting
at Puliima 2013<http://acra.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f09911f3e91b973aedb498237&id=d00d73abc8&e=27e44734a4>

 Conference Dates Save these dates in your calendar:
*Wednesday 28th and Thursday 29th August 2013*

*Registrations* will be opening in early 2013. Subscribe to our
mailing list<http://acra.us2.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=f09911f3e91b973aedb498237&id=e9b21f12ad&e=27e44734a4>to
be notified when registrations are open.

*Expressions of Interest* are being sort to hold events in conjunction with
Puliima on Monday 26th, Tuesday 27th and Friday 30th August 2013 (outside
fo our official Puliima activities), please contact us directly to discuss
your ideas further.

Click here for more
information<http://acra.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f09911f3e91b973aedb498237&id=5738b23408&e=27e44734a4>

 Conference Venue *William Angliss Institute Conference Centre*
Latrobe Street
Melbourne, VIC 2000

*Why back to Melbourne?*
First and foremost our aim is to be able to present the best conference
possible and at the same time keep costs for attending as low as possible.
This means we always aim to have a low registration fee to attend, we also
consider cost to travel to and from the venue and accommodation. Melbourne
meets this criteria.

So we hope you will enjoy coming back to Melbourne in 2013!

*For all other information about the Puliima 2013 Forum please visit our
website
<http://acra.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f09911f3e91b973aedb498237&id=6269c17769&e=27e44734a4>
*
         Find us on Facebook
<http://acra.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f09911f3e91b973aedb498237&id=61bf961b84&e=27e44734a4>
  *Copyright © 2012, Miromaa ALTC, All rights reserved.*

13 - 15 Watt Street
Newcastle NSW Australia 2300

Phone | +61 02 4927 8222
Fax | +61 02 4925 2185