[RNLD] SOLVED SG0120: technical issue

Brindle jonathan.brindle at GMAIL.COM
Mon Sep 3 21:53:45 UTC 2012

Nakhimovsky who have developed a program for data interchange between
ELAN and FLEx. Their program assumed that people would start in ELAN,
do transcription and time alignment, continue development in FLEx;
then export word and morpheme tiers back to ELAN. With minor
adjustments, the program could also handle my situation, so I now have
both a FLEx project with time-alignment and media file information,
and an ELAN project with my FLEx data. The interface is a bit clunky,
but that's what they are working on now, see http://www.n-topus.com.

Jonathan Brindle