[RNLD] ELAN tiers and types

Andrea L. Berez andrea.berez at GMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 12 16:26:17 UTC 2012

Hi All,

Entering the conversation a bit late because of time zones, but I have some
ELAN training materials that anyone is welcome to download and use. They
(attempt to) explain the relationship between types and tiers and have
exercises for building files with increasingly-complex tier structures. The
materials are a few years old and based on an earlier version of a ELAN,
but the basics have not changed.

https://www.sugarsync.com/pf/D7795324_2102134_63719

HTH,
Andrea
--
Andrea L. Berez
Assistant Professor, Department of Linguistics