[RNLD] data recovery options

Claire Bowern clairebowern at GMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 12 23:21:07 UTC 2012

Without wishing to hijack this thread, I'd be interested in how many
backups people on the list tend to have for their field notes and
tapes. I have a minimum of 4 (but I am obsessive about these things) -
two hard drives, a set of DVDs, and everything is deposited with
AIATSIS. Some trips also have CDs or another set of DVDs which I
mailed to my parents, and one set is also deposited with ELAR. My
biggest problem is finding different locations to store the physical
backups in.
Claire