[RNLD] What's missing?

Doug Marmion doug.marmion at GMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 19 07:57:53 UTC 2012

Hi Jasmin,

Have you looked at iBooks Author? I'm not sure it's possible to repurpose iBooks for print, but the application is free so worth trying out.

http://www.apple.com/ibooks-author/

Apparently the file format is based on epub3 but with a few proprietary extensions--there's some debate over whether this is good or bad (Amazon's Kindle file format is also proprietary).

regards,
doug