[RNLD] What's missing?

Hiram Ring hiram1 at E.NTU.EDU.SG
Wed Sep 19 08:17:05 UTC 2012

You could also try Calibre, a free open-source conversion tool for E-books. It's made to convert between different kinds of e-reader formats, but it will also take any RTF (perhaps even DOC, I haven't checked) and convert it into any other format you want. You'll just have to play around with the formatting of your document a bit to make sure it outputs how you want it to.

Calibre: http://calibre-ebook.com

As far as selling your content on iTunes, check out: http://www.apple.com/itunes/sellcontent/

best,
Hiram