[RNLD] Ma Iwaidja Phone App Now Available For Download.

Peter Austin pa2 at SOAS.AC.UK
Tue Sep 11 08:12:49 UTC 2012

Dear Bruce

I just downloaded this and installed it on my iPad, on which it runs fine
in 2x display mode. Congratulations on a really nice piece of software!

Best
Peter

On Tuesday, 11 September 2012, Bruce Birch <bruce.birch at anu.edu.au> wrote:
> Just to let people know that the iOS version of the Ma! Iwaidja app is
now available for download from iTunes:

> http://itunes.apple.com/au/app/ma-iwaidja/id557824618?mt=8
>

> A bugfix release will be available shortly to rectify problems associated
with recording functionality affecting iPads only.

> An Android version will be available within a few weeks.
>

> Work has already begun on the second phase of this project which includes
the addition of upload functionality to the app and the development of a
web-based data curation interface, expected to be ready for testing early
in 2013.

--
Prof Peter K. Austin
Marit Rausing Chair in Field Linguistics

web: http://www.hrelp.org/aboutus/staff/index.php?cd=pa