[RNLD] data recovery options

Bill Poser billposer2 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 13 18:00:59 UTC 2012

With regard to the post-mortem disposition of materials, to be really sure,
include the provisions in your will, and have the will done properly, by a
lawyer, witnessed, etc. This need not cost a lot.

If you don't use a lawyer, note that in many jurisdictions two witnesses
are required and that the witnesses may not be beneficiaries. People like
spouses and research partners should for this reason be avoided as
witnesses.