[RNLD] re: Putting links to recordings / podcasts of seminars, conferences and workshops on the RNLD site

Stephen Morey S.Morey at LATROBE.EDU.AU
Sat Sep 15 08:42:17 UTC 2012

Dear RNLD email list members,

At the RNLD Annual General Meeting on Friday 14th September in Melbourne some of our members from remote areas suggested that it would be good to have access to recordings / podcasts of linguistic seminars, conferences and workshops - particularly those relating to endangered languages.

What we would like to do is to have a link on the RNLD website to places where podcasts of such seminars can be found. If any of the email list members are in Universities or other institutions where recordings are being made and placed on line, can you let me know and we can put up links on the RNLD website.

Stephen

Stephen Morey
Australian Research Council Future Fellow
Centre for Research on Language Diversity
La Trobe University
Website: http://www.latrobe.edu.au/rclt/StaffPages/morey.htm