[RNLD] Zombies

Joshua Nash joshua.nash at ADELAIDE.EDU.AU
Fri Apr 12 05:54:14 UTC 2013

Dear RNLD subscribers,

Last year I notified the list of Bernard Perley's (2012) 'Zombie linguistics' paper published in Anthropological Forum. In the business of self promotion, and also identifying issues relevant to language documentation, I welcome interested to access the discussion at:

http://www.tandfonline.com/toc/canf20/current

The papers are:
<http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/00664677.2012.752717>
Response and Rejoinder to Perley's ‘Zombie Linguistics’: It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than a linguist to pass through the ‘Perley Gates’: A response to Perley's ‘Zombie Linguistics’
and

<http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/00664677.2012.750234>
‘Emergent Vitalities’ as antidote to ‘Zombie Linguistics’: A rejoinder to Joshua Nash
I am happy to forward pdf copis of these paper to subscribers who don't have access to Forum. Please respond to me off list.

Best,
Joshua Nash