[RNLD] Lists of resources on various languages

Amanda Hamilton panikata at WANGKAMAYA.ORG.AU
Fri Aug 16 08:36:46 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I recently found a very useful website that I can't seem to find again, so I'm hoping someone here might be able to help. It was a very comprehensive searchable bibliography of resources (books, articles, etc.) on various languages...I've been back through the usual suspects (Ethnologue, OzBib) and can't seem to find the same site again.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  (In any case, it will be great to get a list of everyone's favourite lists of resources!)

Thanks for the help!
Amanda

Amanda Hamilton - Linguist
Wangka Maya Pilbara Aboriginal Language Centre
67 Throssell Rd, South Hedland, WA 6722
08 9172 2344 (ph)
www.wangkamaya.org.au