[RNLD] New journal

Nick Thieberger thien at UNIMELB.EDU.AU
Tue Dec 17 00:35:43 UTC 2013

Since the RNLD list aims to make information as widely available as
possible I'd like to ask if there is any provision for open access to the
contents of the journal '*Asia-Pacific Language Variation' — *perhaps a
year after publication? It is a shame to see new journals starting up in
the old paradigm of closed access and pay-per-view, especially when the
region in focus clearly includes many students and scholars who cannot
afford to pay 70€ per year to subscribe to a single journal.

Nick Thieberger

On 17 December 2013 01:23, James N. Stanford <James.N.Stanford at dartmouth.edu