[RNLD] office and accounts manager, RNLD

Margaret Florey mflorey at RNLD.ORG
Tue Feb 19 07:58:00 UTC 2013

Dear RNLDers,

The Resource Network for Linguistic Diversity is offering an exciting
opportunity for an experienced office and accounts manager to join the team
in our Melbourne CBD office. This position is part-time, 5 days a week, 5
hours a day; flexible hours between 9am-5pm.

Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are particularly encouraged to
apply.

Please see our web site for the position description and application
details <http://www.rnld.org/employment>.

kind regards,
Margaret

--