[RNLD] New Zoom H6 digital recorder coming soon.

Daryn McKenny daryn at ACRA.ORG.AU
Mon Jun 17 00:57:58 UTC 2013

Hi Everyone,

I posted this on ILAT and I know Nick has thrown it up on Facebook so we better not let the nonfacebookedrnlders miss out, and I made a new word too, niceā€¦

I am not sure why I got excited when I seen the pictures of what Zoom are bringing out next but this really got me excited:

http://www.zoom.co.jp/news/article/548

Regards

Daryn

Arwarbukarl Cultural Resource Association Inc. Trading as:
Miromaa Aboriginal Language and Technology Centre

P | 02 4927 8222    F | 02 4925 2185    E |daryn at acra.org.au<applewebdata://37F1573D-FCE2-4015-A5B5-0A6BFB8B41A1/daryn@acra.org.au>  W | www.miromaa.org.au
SKYPE | darynmck

The Arwarbukarl Cultural Resource Association Inc. respects the privacy of individuals and strives to comply with all areas of the Privacy Act. The contents of this email are intended for the purpose of the person or persons named in either the "To" or "CC" boxes of the email. Any person not named in these boxes in receipt of this email should immediately delete this email and advise the sender accordingly.