[RNLD] Linguistics in the Pub 18 June 2013 Useful software

Florian Hanke florian.hanke at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jun 19 02:43:12 UTC 2013

Hello all,

Apologies for posting to the whole list on what is intended for the
attendees of yesterday's LitPMelb.

As a follow up to our presentation at Linguistics in the Pub
Melbourne, I'd be happy to hear any thoughts or feedback from the
attendees on the Aikuma software presented. It is a good chance to
influence the direction this is going, and to secure a spot in the
popular* acknowledgement section of my thesis.
The current design can be found and partially clicked through here:
http://lp20.org/aikuma/design.html

Best regards,
   Florian

*not strictly a true statement. Yet.

P.S: Private showings over free coffee are also possible :)