[RNLD] Links between publication and sound corpus

Doug Cooper doug.cooper.thailand at GMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 7 15:10:46 UTC 2013

Hi, Alex:
Is it possible to use ANNEX just to stream a specified mp3/wav segment,
i.e. so it can be played in the browser's native player?   Is the API
documented anywhere?

   Thanks,
   Doug