[RNLD] basic audio recording gear

Anna Luisa Daigneault annaluisa at LIVINGTONGUES.ORG
Thu Mar 28 16:46:07 UTC 2013

Just to respond about Olympus recorders, our team been using Olympus LS-10
and Olympus LS-10s digital audio recorders for the past 5 years and they
are the best recorders we have been able to find (we have tried many many
different brands and models). The price has come down, and now they are
$179 USD, which is still expensive but they last a long time, are produce
very high-quality industry-standard recordings, better than most phones.
Easy to use, excellent microphone, perfect for hand-held use or on a
tripod, and the devices are good for rugged environments. I can't recommend
them more!

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=&sku=887058&is=REG&Q=&A=details

Anna Luisa
--
*Anna Luisa Daigneault, M.Sc*
Development Officer & Latin America Projects Coordinator

Archivo Digital de la Memoria Yanesha | Arr Añño'tena Poeñotenaxhno Yanesha
www.yanesha.com