[RNLD] Links between publication and sound corpus

Doug Cooper doug.cooper.thailand at GMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 8 02:25:58 UTC 2013

Yes, this states the server solution exactly.  This does not pose any
technical barrier (it's just a matter of providing a wrapper for
something like sox or mp3splt).  It just needs an archive that sees
providing a service like this to be part of its long-term role.

   Although html5 does allow a start/finish time to be specified, the last
time I checked the complete underlying file is downloaded.  I'd be happy
to be wrong about this, or to hear that there's an (Apache) server add-on
that handles this in a more intelligent way.

   Doug