[RNLD] Headphone Amps for Transcription

Steffen Haurholm-Larsen shaurholml at GMAIL.COM
Fri Sep 6 06:31:01 UTC 2013

I use these loudspeakers
LINK<http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/649811-REG/Cakewalk_RJA_MA_15DCW_MA_15D_4_30W_2_Way.html>-
they are heavier and bulkier than your average computer speaker, but
have
the advantage of built-in amplification and a line-in for headphones. They
do require power, but so would an external amplifier.

Steffen Haurholm-Larsen

University of Bern

--
Mange venlige hilsener,